LEARNING EXPERIENCE 5 | ACTIVITY 3 | 1RO Y 2DO SECUNDARIA | MATERIAL EN PDF

DESCARGA EL MATERIAL EN PDF DEL CURSO DE INGLÉS DE 5TO DE SECUNDARIA DEL PROGRAMA DEL MINEDU 'APRENDO EN CASA 2021'


LEARNING EXPERIENCE 5
ACTIVITY 3: DO IT YOURSELF!

DESCARGA AQUÍ (haz clic)



Activity 3: Do it yourself! 
LEAD IN: 
Draw your family tree. Write their names


LET’S CREATE! 
Tu reto es escribir un párrafo en inglés sobre tus habilidades y las habilidades que tienen los miembros de tu familia, lo cual los hace una familia peruana talentosa.  

Step 1: Complete the information about your family

This is me and my family. My name is ______________. I am from __________. I live in ______________ with my ____________. My ______________’s name is ____________ and my __________’s name is ___________. I love my family and they are special to me.


Step 2: Answer the questions.

1. Which sentence describe your family?
a) My family has different Peruvian abilities.
b) We are a talented Peruvian family.
c) My family expresses the Peruvian culture in different ways.

2. What can your mother do?
She can _________

3. What can your father do?
He ________

4. What can your sister/brother do?
My sister / brother _________

5. What can you do?
I ___________

6. Which sentence describes your family? 
a) My family rocks! 
b) We are Peruvian and we are proud! 
c) We love Peru! 

Step 3: Write your paragraph about your abilities and your family’s abilities. Use the information in Step 2.

_______________________________________________________
__________________________________________________________
_____________________________________________________________

LET’S REFLECT! 
Expresa cuánto sabes hacer en inglés marcando con una “X” donde creas conveniente. Aquí no hay respuestas correctas. Responde las preguntas honestamente.



Publicar un comentario

0 Comentarios

Close Menu